Undergraduate researcher in Bilkent University, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics. Courses she has attended Ankara University School of Medicine, Dept. of Medical Biology; Microgene Research Laboratory Ankara; Research Laboratories of IRCCS Fondazione Ca' Granda – Policlinico University of Milan; University of Rome Tor Vergata, Department of Biology, Laboratory of Molecular Genetics.
Studies and Experiences
He has been graduated from Ankara University, Medical Faculty in 1998 and had his residency on Obstetrics and Gynecology between 1998 and 2003. In 2003, he had been started to his speciality on Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the “Centre of Reproductive Health and Infertility”. Between 2006 and 2007, he continued his work on artificial reproductive techniques (ART) and in-vitro fertilization at Schleswig Holstein University Lübeck-Germany, IVF unit and department of reproductive endocrinology (TÜBİTAK and Foundation of Turkish-German Gynecology scholarship on doctorate programme). He had his Associated Professor and Professor degrees in 2010 and 2015 on Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Ankara, Faculty of Medicine.
He has mainly focused on ART and Infertility, endoscopic and robotic surgery of reproductive health for more than 18 years. Dr Özmen has more than 100 scholar manuscripts in SCI and SCI expanded along with numerous lectures, both oral and poster presentations at International/National congress. His surgical expertise is on infertility and gynecological surgery involves severe endometriosis and adenomysis, endoscopic surgery of gynecology from ovarian cysts to hysterectomy and neovaginal reconstruction to mullein agenesis patients. He can both perform surgeries by endoscopy and robotic surgery.
His academic interests are ovarian re-activation, fertility preservation by cryopreservation and vitrification of ovarian cortex tissue, oocyte and embryo at all cell stages from both single and married patients. Dr Özmen has also deal with stem cell and regenerative medical treatments to Asherman's syndrome, premature ovarian failure and prepubertal female infertile patients such as Turner syndrome.
He has been trustee member of Foundation of Turkish-German Gynaecology, member of UTCD (Reproductive Medicine and surgery of Turkish Association) and TSRM (Turkish society of reproductive medicine).
Murat Sönmezer completed his medical training in Hacettepe University Medical Faculty in 1994 and residency training in Ankara University Faculty of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2000. He completed a postdoctoral fellowship program in Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Center of Reproductive Medicine and Infertility in New York in 2003. He has published around 100 articles in peer reviewed international journals, coauthored in various international textbooks and lectured in several scientific international meetings. He is a current member of the executive committee of the Society of Reproductive Medicine and Reproductive Surgery. Among the area of his special interests are ART, reproductive surgery and fertility preservation. Murat Sonmezer has been working as attending physician at the Center for Human Reproduction and Infertility of the Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, and running a special program regarding ovarian tissue cryopreservation in cancer patients.
1. Murat Sönmezer, Kutluk Oktay. Fertility Preservation in Female Cancer Patients: A Comprehensive Approach. In: Fertility Preservation. Eds; Gosden D, Tulandi B. Taylor&Francis, Parthenon Publishing Group, 2004
2. Özgür Öktem, Murat Sönmezer, Kutluk Oktay. Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation and Transplantation. Textbook of Assisted Reproductive Techniques – Laboratory and Clinical Perspectives. Eds; (2nd edition) David K Gardner, Ariel Weissman, Colin M Howles and Zeev Shoham, Taylor&Francis, Parthenon Publishing Group, 2004
3. Kutluk Oktay, Murat Sönmezer. Fertility issues and options in young women with cancer. In: Recent Results in Cancer Research. Eds: Surbone, Pavlidis. Cancer and Pregnancy Springer-Verlag, 2006
4. Buyuk E, Özgür Öktem, Kutluk Oktay, Murat Sönmezer. Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation and Transplantation. Textbook of Assisted Reproductive Techniques – Laboratory and Clinical Perspectives. Eds; (3rd edition) David K Gardner, Ariel Weissman, Colin M Howles and Zeev Shoham, Taylor&Francis, Parthenon Publishing Group, 2009
5. Murat Sönmezer, Kutluk Oktay. Preservation of fertility in patients undergoing cytotoxic therapy. www.uptodate.com, Waltham, Version 19.1, Ocak 2011
6. Sonmezer M, Oktay K. The Patient With A History of Estrogen-Receptor Positive Cancer. Assisted reproduction techniques: Management challenges, First Edition. Eds: Khaldoun Sharif and Arri Coomarasamy. Blackwell Publishing Ltd. Published 2012 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd, 2011
He graduated master program of Medical Biochemistry in Medicine from the University of Afyon Kocatepe University. He had worked as a coordinator in Artuklu University, Vocational School of Health Services, Medical Laboratory programs till 2011. He received his Ph.D. in Medical Biology from University of Ankara, Faculty of Medicine in 2017. His PhD thesis focused on the ınvestigation of “The Cellular Molecular Mechanisms Playing Roles in Spermatogenesis”. After completing his doctoral training on Medical Biology, he began to work in the same Faculty as a research assistant, department of Medical Biology. He currently works for the Y Gen Biotechnology Laboratory as a coordinator
His research interest is reproductive biology and genetics. His current research is focused on molecular and cellular mechanisms of spermatogenesis and spermatogonial stem cell differentiation and male infertility. He has many national and international publications and awarded prices for poster presentations.
His papers and journal articles:
1. Increased DNA damage and oxidative stress among silver jewelry workers. N Aktepe, A Kocyigit, Y Yukselten, A Taskin, C Keskin, H Celik Biological trace element research 164 (2), 185-191. 10 2015
2. Evidence for the Control of Aggrecanases by Insulin and Glucose in Alzheimer's Disease. S Akyol, V Ugurcu, O Cakmak, A Altuntas, Y Yukselten, O Akyol. Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology 24, 7 2014
3. Hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in human chondrocytes: the prophylactic effects of hypericum perforatum linn extract on deoxyribonucleic acid damage, apoptosis and … S Akyol, Y Yukselten, O Cakmak, V Ugurcu, A Altuntas, M Gurler, O Akyol, ... Archives of Rheumatology 29 (3), 203-215 7 2014
4. In-vitro Antioxidant, Cytotoxic, Cholinesterase Inhibitory Activities and Anti-Genotoxic Effects of Hypericum retusum Aucher Flowers, Fruits and Seeds Methanol Extracts in … C Keskin, N Aktepe, Y Yükselten, A Sunguroglu, M Boğa Iranian journal of pharmaceutical research: IJPR 16 (1), 210 6 2017
5. A differential cytokine expression profile before and after rFSH treatment in Sertoli cell cultures of men with nonobstructive azoospermia. S Heidargholizadeh, SE Aydos, Y Yukselten, S Ozkavukcu, A Sunguroglu, ...Andrologia 49 (4), e12647. 5 2017
6. Role of ADAMTS 1 and ADAMTS 5 in male infertility SE Aydos, Y Yukselten, A Sunguroglu, K Demircan, K Aydos Andrologia 48 (10), 1113-1119. 5 2016
7. Effect of insulin on the mRNA expression of procollagen Nproteinases in chondrosarcoma OUMS-27 cells. S Akyol, İ Cömertoğlu, R Firat, Ö Çakmak, Y Yukselten, G Erden, ... Oncology letters 10 (2), 1091-1096, 4 2015
8. ADAMTS12 Depletion by Insulin in OUMS-27 Human Chondrosarcoma Cells. A Altuntas, S Akyol, B Adam, Ö Cakmak, V Ugurcu, G Erden, Y Yukselten, ... Arch Rheumatol 30 (doi: 10.5606/ArchRheumatol.2015.5249) 3 2015
9. ADAMTS1 and ADAMTS5 metalloproteases produced by Sertoli cells: a potential diagnostic marker in azoospermia. OS Aydos, Y Yukselten, S Ozkavukcu, A Sunguroglu, K Aydos. Systems biology in reproductive medicine, 1-10. 1 2018
10. PXN and TRIO are elevated in CD133+ GSCs transcriptomically A Sunguroglu, M Bunsuz, Y Yukselten, MG Bal, S Ozkanca, DA Yildiz, ... The FASEB Journal 30 (1_supplement), lb96-lb96, 1 2016
11. Investigation of DNA damage in bone marrow cells exposed to mobile phone radiation and protective roles of Arthrospira platensis. S Aydos, T Ozkan, Y Yukselten, A Sunguroglu. ANTI-CANCER DRUGS 26, E38-E39. 1 2015
12. Investigation of the effects of LIN28A and ID1 gene expressions on germ cell losses in the spermatogenesis process Y Yukselten, S Aydos, A Sunguroglu, K Aydos. Cytotherapy 20 (5), e5. 2018
13. Lomeguatrib, a O6-Methylguanine-DNA-Methyltransferase (MGMT) Inhibitor, Induces DNA Damage Induced Apoptosis By Targeting Double-Strand DNA Repair in Multiple Myeloma. DA Yildiz, T Ozkan, Y Yukselten, NT Sesli, S Ozkanca, M Gunduz, M Ozen, ...Blood 128 (22), 2103-2103, 2016
14. Impact of rFSH treatment on Sertoli cell cytokine expression SE Aydos, S Heidargholizadeh, Y Yukselten, S Ozkavukcu, A Sunguroglu, ... FEBS JOURNAL 283, 80-80, 2016
15. TNFRSF21 and TNFSF7 are possible markers to target CD133+ GBM stem cells. S Ozkanca, Y Yukselten, MG Bal, HC Ugur, K Demircan, A Sunguroglu. FEBS JOURNAL 283, 303-303. 2016
16. Tie2/TEK: a potential biomarker for targeting glioblastoma stem cells. Y Yukselten, MG Bal, S Ozkanca, DA Yildiz, K Demircan, HC Ugur, ...FEBS JOURNAL 283, 304-305, 2016
17. Role of extracellular matrix proteases for determination of post mortem interval M Parlakgorur, A Avci, A Sunguroglu, Y Yukselten, S Pehlivan, B Ozdemir. FEBS JOURNAL 283, 285-285, 2016
18. Role of apoptotic markers for determination of postmortem interval (PMI) EF Yildirim, Y Yukselten, A Sunguroglu, S Pehlivan, B Ozdemir, ... FEBS JOURNAL 283, 220-220, 2016
19. Gene expression levels of MMP 2, MMP 9, TIMP 1 and ADAMTS 1 in placentas of IVF/ICSI pregnancies O Gun-Eryilmaz, B Urman, Y Yukselten, A Boza, A Sunguroglu. Fertility and Sterility 106 (3), e350. 2016
20. The Role of BCAR1 and FYN on CD133+ GBM stem cells Y Yukselten, MG Bal, S Ozkanca, DA Yildiz, M Bunsuz, HC Ugur, ...The FASEB Journal 30 (1_supplement), lb98-lb98, 2016
21. Status of INSR, LRP1 and VCL transcripts on CD133+ Glioblastoma Multiforme Stem Cells MG Bal, Y Yukselten, S Ozkanca, E Akgün, HC Ugur, A Sunguroglu. The FASEB Journal 30 (1_supplement), lb443-lb443, 2016
22. PRKCA, PTPN1 and ZYX Are Possible Markers to Target CD133+ GBM Stem Cells. S Ozkanca, MG Bal, Y Yukselten, DA Yildiz, HC Ugur, K Demircan, ...The FASEB Journal 30 (1_supplement), lb442-lb442, 2016
23. A disintegrin-like metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motif 8 expression analysis in OUMS-27 chondrosarcoma cells before and after insulin administration. G Erden, S Akyol, I Cömertoglu, A Altuntas, O Çakmak, V Ugurcu, ...NISCAIR-CSIR, India, 2016
24. Hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in human mononuclear leukocyte: the antigenotoxic effects of: p10-065h. Perforatum: p10-065extract on Dna damage: p10-065. N Aktepe, C Keskin, Y Yukselten, A Sunguroglu. The Febs Journal 282, 128, 2015
25. Isolation of Human Glioblastoma Multiforme Primary Cells and analysis of CD133+ Y Yukselten, D Akcora Yildiz, K Demircan, A Sunguroglu, H Ugur. The FASEB Journal 29 (1_supplement), LB135, 2015
26. The Role of IL33 in Glioblastoma Multiforme .K Demircan, Y Yukselten, M Bal, M Bunsuz, D Akcora Yildiz, ...The FASEB Journal 29 (1_supplement), LB142, 2015
27. The impact of thrombospondin-1 in pathophysiology of absence epilepsy. G Gurol, ZS Akkilik, S Arabaci, S Sari, Y Yukselten, AE Yeni, D Guneri, ...FEBS JOURNAL 281, 175-176, 2014
28. The impact of thrombospondin-1 in pathophysiology of absence epilepsy: sun-326. G Gürol, ZS Akkilik, S Arabac, S Sar, Y Yükselten, AE Yeni, D Güneri, ...The Febs Journal 281, 175-176, 2014
29. The impact of Il-33 in absence epilepsy: sun-324. ZS Akkilik, G Gürol, S Sar, S Arabac, Y Yükselten, D Güneri, F Ekici, ...The Febs Journal 281, 175, 2014
30. M Cetin, A Mirabzadeh, H Shemshadi, MR Khodaei, G Sadighi, S Hashempour, ... Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bulteni 24 (4), 295-301, 2014
31. Absans Epilepsi Patofizyolojisinde Netrin-1’in Yeri. R Yüksel, G Gürol, Z Akkılık, Y Yükselten, S Sarı, A Yeni, S Arabacı, ...Mustafa Kemal Üniversitesi Tıp Dergisi 7 (25)
Born in 1964, in Ankara. Volkan Baltacı graduated from Ankara University, Faculty of Medicine in 1988. Baltacı completed medical genetics education in 1993, and received the title of Associate Professor in 1999. Baltacı completed his doctorate on Toxicology in 2003, and Prof Dr. Baltacı performed prenatal genetic testing on more than 16.000 patients since 1993, he focused his studies on reproductive genetics and preimplantation genetic diagnosis, and published various papers in national and international medical journals as of 1998
Baltacı worked as lecturer at the Department of Medical Genetics in the Faculty of Medicine in Atatürk University (Erzurum) and Başkent University (Ankara), studied reproductive genetics and preimplantation genetic diagnosis in the Baylor Collage (Houston, USA), and then became the chief of Embryology Laboratory of IV fertilization Unit at the University of Ankara.
Volkan Baltacı received the title of Professor in February in 2008, and he is married with two children. Dr. Volkan Baltacı currently works at Yüksek İhtisas University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Medical Genetics.
Dr. Özkavukçu is a clinical embryologist in the field of histology and embryology. He still works as lecturer in the Department of Histology and Embryology, Ankara University School of Medicine. Beside this, he is employed in the same university as director of Embryology Laboratory of Center for Assisted Reproduction, Obstetrics and Gynecology. He also gained experience both in Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, CT, USA and then in Division of Reproductive Medicine & Institute for Fertility Preservation, New York Medical College, NY, USA.
He has scientific memberships in Turkish Society of Clinical Embryology, Turkish Society of Histology and Embryology, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and Alpha - Scientists in Reproductive Medicine. He has published several articles in peer reviewed international journals, coauthored in various international textbooks and lectured in several scientific international meetings.
His published articles:
1. Özkavukcu S, Erdemli E. Cryopreservation: Basic Knowledge and Biophysical Effects. Journal of Ankara Medical School 2002; 24(4): 187-196
2. Huszar G, Ozkavukcu S, Jakab A, Celik-Ozenci C, Sati GL, Cayli S. Hyaluronic acid binding ability of human sperm reflects cellular maturity and fertilizing potential: selection of sperm for intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2006 Jun;18(3):260-7.
3. Huszar G, Jakab A, Sakkas D, Ozenci CC, Cayli S, Delpiano E, Ozkavukcu S. Fertility testing and ICSI sperm selection by hyaluronic acid binding: clinical and genetic aspects. Reprod Biomed Online. 2007 May;14(5):650-63.
4. Atabekoglu C, Sonmezer M, Ozkavukcu S, Isbacar S. Unexpected pregnancy despite extremely decreased estradiol levels during ovarian stimulation. Fertil Steril. 2008 Aug 5.
5. Ozkavukcu S, Erdemli E, Isik A, Oztuna D, Karahuseyinoglu S. Effects of cryopreservation on sperm parameters and ultrastructural morphology of human spermatozoa. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2008 Aug 13.
6. Prinosilova P, Kruger T, Sati L, Ozkavukcu S, Vigue L, Kovanci E, Huszar G. Selectivity of hyaluronic acid binding for spermatozoa with normal Tygerberg strict morphology. Reprod Biomed Online. 2009 Feb;18(2):177-83
7. Sönmezer M, Pelin Cil A, Atabekoğlu C, Ozkavukçu S, Ozmen B. Does premature luteinization or early surge of LH impair cycle outcome? Report of two successful outcomes. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2009 Feb 18.
8. Atabekoğlu CS, Gözükuçük M, Ozkavukçu S, Sönmezer M. Rare presentation of ectopic pregnancy following IVF-ET: live twin gestation in the same fallopian tube. Hum Fertil (Camb). 2009 Jun;12(2):122-4.
9. Sönmezer M, Ozmen B, Cil AP, Ozkavukçu S, Taşçi T, Olmuş H, Atabekoğlu CS. Dehydroepiandrosterone supplementation improves ovarian response and cycle outcome in poor responders. Reprod Biomed Online. 2009 Oct;19(4):508-13.
10. Sönmezer M, Iltemir Duvan C, Ozmen B, Taşçi T, Ozkavukçu S, Atabekoğlu CS. Outcomes after early or midfollicular phase LH supplementation in previous inadequate responders. Reprod Biomed Online. 2010 Mar;20(3):350-7.
11. Lee S, Ozkavukcu S, Heytens E, Moy F, Oktay K. Value of early referral to fertility preservation in young women with breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2010 Nov 1;28(31):4683-6.
12. Lee S, Heytens E, Moy F, Ozkavukcu S, Oktay K. Determinants of access to fertility preservation in women with breast cancer. Fertil Steril. 2011 May;95(6):1932-6.
13. Lee S, Ozkavukcu S, Heytens E, Moy F, Alappat RM, Oktay K. Anti-Mullerian hormone and antral follicle count as predictors for embryo/oocyte cryopreservation cycle outcomes in breast cancer patients stimulated with letrozole and follicle stimulating hormone. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2011 Jul;28(7):651-6.
14. Sönmezer M, Özmen B, Atabekoglu CS, Papuccu EG, Ozkavukcu S, Berker B, Pabuccu R. Serum anti-Mullerian hormone levels correlate with ovarian response in idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2012 Jul;29(7):597-602.
15. Topal-Celikkan F, Ozkavukcu S, Balci D, Serin-Kilicoglu S, Atabenli-Erdemli E. Mouse ovarian tissue vitrification on copper electron microscope grids versus slow freezing: a comparative ultrastructural study. Reprod Fertil Dev. 2014 Mar 20. [Epub ahead of print]
16. Ozkavukcu S, Ibis E, Kizil S, Isbacar S, Aydos K. A laboratory modification to testicular sperm preparation technique improves spermatogenic cell yield. Asian J Androl. 2014 Jul 1.
17. Aras D, Cinar O, Cakar Z, Ozkavukcu S, Can A. Can dicoumarol be used as a gonad-safe anticancer agent: an in vitro and in vivo experimental study. Mol Hum Reprod. 2016 Jan;22(1):57-67.
18. Tolunay HE, Şükür YE, Ozkavukcu S, Seval MM, Ateş C, Türksoy VA, Ecemiş T, Atabekoğlu CS, Özmen B, Berker B, Sönmezer M. Heavy metal and trace element concentrations in blood and follicular fluid affect ART outcome. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016 Mar;198:73-7.
19. Cakar Z, Cetinkaya B, Aras D, Koca B, Ozkavukcu S, Kaplanoglu İ, Can A, Cinar O. Does combining magnetic-activated cell sorting with density gradient or swim-up improve sperm selection? J Assist Reprod Genet. 2016 Aug;33(8):1059-65.
20. Heidargholizadeh S, Aydos SE, Yukselten Y, Ozkavukcu S, Sunguroglu A, Aydos K. A differential cytokine expression profile before and after rFSH treatment in Sertoli cell cultures of men with nonobstructive azoospermia. Andrologia. 2017 May;49(4)
21. Cengiz Seval G, Özkavukçu S, Seval M, Aylı M. Gonadotoxic Effects of Nilotinib in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Treatment Dose in a Mouse Model. Turk J Haematol. 2017 Jun 5;34(2):137-142
22. Aras D, Cakar Z, Ozkavukcu S, Can A, Cinar O. In Vivo acrylamide exposure may cause severe toxicity to mouse oocytes through its metabolite glycidamide. PLoS One. 2017 Feb 9;12(2):e0172026.
23. Demirel MA, Acar DB, Ekim B, Çelikkan FT, Alkan KK, Salar S, Erdemli EA, Özkavukçu S, Yar SS, Kanca H, Baştan A. The evaluation of xenotransplantation of feline ovarian tissue vitrified by needle immersed vitrification technique into male immunodeficient mice. Cell Tissue Bank. 2018 Mar;19(1):133-147.
24. Kiratli S, Yuncu M, Kose K, Ozkavukcu S. A comparative evaluation of migration sedimentation method for sperm preparation. Syst Biol Reprod Med. 2018 Apr;64(2):122-129.
25. Ozkavukcu S, Celik-Ozenci C, Konuk E, Atabekoglu C. Live birth after Laser Assisted Viability Assessment (LAVA) to detect pentoxifylline resistant ejaculated immotile spermatozoa during ICSI in a couple with male Kartagener's syndrome. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2018 Feb 5;16(1):10.
26. Celik S, Celikkan FT, Ozkavukcu S, Can A, Celik-Ozenci C. Expression of inhibitor proteins that control primordial follicle reserve decreases in cryopreserved ovaries after autotransplantation. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2018 Apr;35(4):615-626
27. Aydos OS, Yukselten Y, Ozkavukcu S, Sunguroglu A, Aydos K. ADAMTS1 and ADAMTS5 metalloproteases produced by Sertoli cells: a potential diagnostic marker in azoospermia. Syst Biol Reprod Med. 2018 May 8:1-10.
After graduating from Ankara University School of Medicine, she completed her specialty on Obstetrics and Gynecology and worked as a gynecologist in 1992-1997. She had her PhD in Medical Genetics in Medical School of Ankara University in 2003. Since 2006, she continues her academic studies as an associate professor at the same University in the department of Medical Genetics, where she teaches undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Medical Biology and Medical Genetics. Also conducted several TÜBİTAK and Scientific Research Projects (BAP). She worked as a Master/Doctorate student advisor. Her research interests include reproductive biology and genetics, as well as cancer genetics.
Dr. Aydos presented many national/international posters and made oral presentations in several national/international meetings. She has many national and international publications and wrote chapters in national and international books. In a number of international peer reviewed journals takes place in editorial boards and works as a referee.
1. Heidargholizadeh S, Aydos SE, Yukselten Y, Ozkavukcu S, Sunguroglu A, Aydos K. A differential cytokine expression profile before and after rFSH treatment in Sertoli cell cultures of men with nonobstructive azoospermia. Andrologia. 2017 May;49(4). doi: 10.1111/and.12647. Epub 2016 Jul 21. PubMed PMID: 27444581.
2. Aydos SE, Yukselten Y, Sunguroglu A, Demircan K, Aydos K. Role of ADAMTS1 and ADAMTS5 in male infertility. Andrologia. 2016 Dec;48(10):1113-1119. doi: 10.1111/and.12547. Epub 2016 Feb 16. PubMed PMID: 26888488.
3. Aydos SE, Karadağ A, Özkan T, Altınok B, Bunsuz M, Heidargholizadeh S, Aydos K, Sunguroğlu A. Association of MDR1 C3435T and C1236T single nucleotide polymorphisms with male factor infertility. Genet Mol Res. 2015 Jun 11;14(2):6330-9. doi: 10.4238/2015.June.11.8. PubMed PMID: 26125837.
4. Celik S, Akcora D, Ozkan T, Varol N, Aydos S, Sunguroglu A. Methylation analysis of the DAPK1 gene in imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Oncol Lett. 2015 Jan;9(1):399-404. Epub 2014 Nov 6. PubMed PMID: 25435999; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4246661.
5. Taspinar M, Aydos S, Sakiragaoglu O, Duzen IV, Yalcinkaya A, Oztuna D, Bardakci H, Tutar E, Sunguroglu A. Impact of genetic variations of the CYP1A1, GSTT1, and GSTM1 genes on the risk of coronary artery disease. DNA Cell Biol. 2012 Feb;31(2):211-8. doi: 10.1089/dna.2011.1252. Epub 2011 Aug 17. PubMed PMID: 21848428.
6. Bucak MN, Tuncer PB, Sarıözkan S, Başpınar N, Taşpınar M, Coyan K, Bilgili A, Akalın PP, Büyükleblebici S, Aydos S, Ilgaz S, Sunguroğlu A, Oztuna D. Effects of antioxidants on post-thawed bovine sperm and oxidative stress parameters: antioxidants protect DNA integrity against cryodamage. Cryobiology. 2010 Dec;61(3):248-53. doi: 10.1016/j.cryobiol.2010.09.001. Epub 2010 Sep 15. PubMed PMID: 20833164.
7. Aydos SE, Taspinar M, Sunguroglu A, Aydos K. Association of CYP1A1 and glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms with male factor infertility. Fertil Steril. 2009 Aug;92(2):541-7. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.07.017. Epub 2008 Sep 6. PubMed PMID: 18774560.
8. Taspinar M, Aydos SE, Comez O, Elhan AH, Karabulut HG, Sunguroglu A. CYP1A1, GST gene polymorphisms and risk of chronic myeloid leukemia. Swiss Med Wkly. 2008 Jan 12;138(1-2):12-7. doi: 2008/01/smw-12036. PubMed PMID: 18224491.
9. Aydos SE, Tükün A. Does telomere length affect blood pressure? Adv Ther. 2007 Mar-Apr;24(2):269-72. PubMed PMID: 17565916.
10. Aydos SE, Tükün A. Infertility in a man with oligoasthenoteratozoospermia associated with nonrobertsonian translocation t(9;15)(p10;q10). Fertil Steril. 2006 Oct;86(4):1001.e7-9. PubMed PMID: 17027368.
11. Aydos SE, Elhan AH, Tükün A. Is telomere length one of the determinants of reproductive life span? Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2005 Jul;272(2):113-6. Epub 2005 May 3. PubMed PMID: 15868185.
12. Aydos SE, Fitoz S, Bökesoy I. Macrodystrophia lipomatosa of the feet and subcutaneous lipomas. Am J Med Genet A. 2003 May 15;119A(1):63-5. PubMed PMID: 12707961.
13. Aydos S, Tükün A, Bökesoy I. Gonadal dysgenesis and the Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome in a girl with 46,X,del(X)(pter-->q22:). Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2003 Jan;267(3):173-4. PubMed PMID: 12552332.
You can send your questions to
Prof.Dr. Kaan Aydos
Mahatma Gandhi Caddesi, 19/7 06700 Cankaya, Ankara / TURKEY
+90 312 437 3121 +90 312 508 2258